What type of early childhood education degrees are offered in U.S. universities and colleges?

There are several types of childhood education degrees on offer in educational institutions across the U.S. Entry – level qualification such as a diploma or associate’s degree is usually offered at community colleges and specialist training institutes. However, individuals wishing to serve at higher level posts within the childhood education sector can embark upon a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field.